There exist two distinct summit to Lobuche peak: Lobuche east (6119m / 20,075 ft) and Lobuche west (6145m / 20161ft). Technically the Lobuche east is all about ice climbing and Lobuche West is more about Expedition. Although they are connected by a continuous ridge there is a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The trekking peak permit is for the east peak, whilst Lobuche west, well seen at the head of the Lobuche glacier, requires and expedition permit. The Panaromic View from summit is outstanding. Lobuche West is a bit stiff and little bit more difficult than Lobuche East. Mostly Lobuche east is preferred by various trekkers and peak climbers.There are various routes for climbing east peak, Normal (south-west), North face. etc.
The beautiful Lobuche is one of the most wanted peak in Nepal. The Lobuche from near Pheriche village is seen as the dark triangle on its rocky east face that rises above the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to and icy skyline. This skyline forms the south ridges, the junction of the east faces with the glaciated south west face and the line of the normal route of ascent. This in turn leads to the summit ridge running north west from the top of the east faces through several small summit to the east peak.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 Sight seeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03 Fly to Lukla (2840m) & trek to Phagding (2610m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 04 Trek to Namche Bazar(3440m) Overnight in Lodge.
Day 05 Acclimatization. Rest day.
Day 06 Trek to Tengbuche (3860m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 07 Trek to Pheriche (4240m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 08 Trek to Lobuche Base Camp. Overnight in tent.
Day 09 Acclimitization and Climbing Practice. Overnight in tent.
Day 10 Climb Summit. Back to Base Camp.
Day 11 Trek back to Dgonglha (4830m) Overnight in tent/Lodge.
Day 12 Trek to Cholapass (5330m). Proceed to Dragng (4700m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 13 Trek to Gokyo (4790m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 14 Trek to Machherma (4470m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 15 Trek to Dale (4200m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 16 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 17 Trek to Phagding (2610m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 18 Trek to Lukla (2840m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 19 Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
01. All airport transfers by private non-ac car.
02. Peak climbing permit.
03. National Park/Trekking permit.
04. Fully catered camping package such as sleeping/dining/kitchen/toilet tents, sleeping mattresses, all meals prepared by our cook, all kitchen equipments, service of trekking/climbing guide, cook, assistants, and porters.
06. Food, salary (allowance), insurance for guide, cook, porters and their transportation / airfares.
07. Sleeping bag and down jacket, if necessary.
08. First-aid kit bag.
09. High altitude professional climbing guide and his special allowance.
10. All taxes and service charges.
11. Accommodation in Kathmandu based on five stars.
Cost doesn't Includes:
01. Insurance of any kind.
02. Personal equipments
03. Rescue operation charge.
04. Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, communication, laundry, tipping