in a uniform
to a shoulder
This interesting climb starts from Besisahar in the Valley of the Marsyangdi River. The trail leads you through vastly contrasting flora & fauna towards the majestic peak of Mt. Manaslu and Lamjung Himal. A major intersection of the trail meets at Dharapani while trekking through Larkya La. The Massif of Manang valley is really rich in unique culture and landscapes infact the Annapurna and Damodar peaks dominate the valley. The trail from here follows a demanding walk to the Pisang Peak. A technical section takes you to a place from where you can catch the entire panorama of the Annapurna Range. The trail then ascends from the Manang valley to reach the top of the Thorong Pass at 5416m. After this you have a chance to visit the famous temple of Muktinath (3802m). The final part of the trek takes you to Jomsom from where a flight transports you across the great Himalayas to Pokhara.
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu. O/n at hotel
Day 02 Tekking brief and preparation of climbing and afternoon sightseeing Kathmandu valley. O/n at hotel
Day 03 Drive to Katmandu / Beshishahar.by bus. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04Besisahar to Ngadi. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05 Nagdi to Chamje. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 06 Chamje to Dharapani. O/n at Mountain Lodge.
Day 07Dharapani to Chame. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 08Chame to Pisang. O/n at Mountain Lodge.
Day 09 Pisang to Pisang Base Camp. O/n at Camp.
Day 10 Pisang Base Camp to High camp. O/n at Camp.
Day 11High Camp to Summit. O/n at Camp.
Day 12Summit to Base Camp. O/n at Camp
Day 13 Reserve day in case for weather problems O/n at Camp.
Day 14Base Camp to Upper Pisang. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 15Upper Pisang to Manang. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 16Manang to Kharka. O/n at mountain Lodge.
01. Airport transfers, welcome upon arrival and departure after completion of trips.
02. Domestic flights & domestic airport taxes as per itinerary Comfortable, private transportation as per itinerary
03. Quality accommodation on lodge or tent as per itinerary – no extra charge for single travelers
04. 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
05. Western standard down jacket and sleeping bag for trek
06. All meals and hot drinks on activity
07. Welcome dinner classic Nepali cousin place at Bhojan Ghriha and farewell dinner with choice of food
08. First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking guide as per itinerary for both tours & treks
09. One porter, one Sherpa for each two people and one trek leader on each trip. Sherpa acts as a assistant guide to help each individuals while on trek
10. Trekking /climbing equipment for porters and guides, Experienced and friendly trekking staffs
11. Staffs insurance, well paid salary, high altitudes equipments, flight, foods and accommodations
12. Sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
13. All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, ACAP, Climbing permits as per itinerary describes.
14. Rescue Arrangements off course not the rescue bills please! Please arrange your health and evacuation insurance before you book the trip.
15. High quality tents, mattress, pillows, kitchen equipments for camping trek Medical Kit Bag on every trip
16. High altitudes chamber bags (PAC) for high altitudes treks, expedition, Mt. Kailash and long private Tibet Tours. High altitudes trek means trek above 5500m with ropes .PAC is available on the trip according to the fitness of the participants
16. 10 % VAT and 3% TSC Taxes
Cost doesn't Includes:
01. International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes (Rs. 1700).
02. Food and Accommodation while you are off the trip.
03. Nepal entry visa costs (~$30.00) and visa extension fees (three days transit visa you will get free upon your arrival) Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance.
04. Emergency evacuation charges, if required; Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, Hot shower, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottle water during the trek souvenirs, etc.)
05. Tips for the staffs because this is the sign of the guest happiness at the end of the trip. It has been establish a custom say Tips "Baksis" us$ 2 per day for porter, us$ 3 per day for Sherpa and cook, us$ 4 per day for guide (collect between all the participants and reward each staffs through your hand directly)
06. Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.